Explore the different ways to expand your knowledge and skills for greater work success!
Spring 2024: Complete at least 10 hours of learning between January 2024-June 2024 and receive the WLD Microlearning Certificate! All employees (remote, hybrid, and in-person) can participate. You must log your attendance and participation by June 14th via the WLD Microlearning Course Completion Form. Hours can be earned via the following:
- Attend a workshop (45 mins-3 hour long workshops qualify, anything longer does not)
- Complete a WLD Canvas course (qualifies as 1 hour of training time)
- Complete LinkedIn Learning courses (each completed course must be at least 1 hour in length)
- Complete a Self-Guided Learning module (qualifies as 1 hour of training time)
Employees that complete the requirements will be invited to a Lunch and Learn event for the end of June 2024. The event will include a catered meal, a keynote speaker, and an entry into winning a grand prize! Remote employees who are unable to come to campus will be accommodated.
- Register for in-person or virtual workshops to sharpen your workplace skills, learn different University processes and software, enhance your supervisory abilities, or to enhance your well-being at work.
- WLD Self-Guided Learning: custom developed for UMass employees
- LinkedIn Learning: Check out WLD's recommendations and learning tracks
- Performance Management at UMass Amherst
Additional Campus Learning Opportunties
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Partnership for Worker Education
- Office of Faculty Development
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- New Employee Required Workshops
- Tuition Benefits