Kuali Proposal Development – Basics - 3hrs - LIBR 1667
Participants will learn how to navigate Kuali and complete the Proposal Development record, including:
· An overview of the Kuali platform, user dashboard, key concepts, and how to create a new proposal
· How to enter preliminary proposal details – sponsor, grant type, grant period, etc.
· How to fill out investigators RTF and intellectual credit splits
· How to fill out the compliance sections and the questionnaire (IPF)
· How to attach documents to fulfill UMass and Sponsor requirements
· How to submit and route a proposal for OPAS approval and submission
· Learn how proposal validations work
· How to print the full proposal
Participants will receive a Kuali Training Certificate of Completion if they complete all three proposal development trainings:
1. Kuali Proposal Development - Basics
2. Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting Part 1
3. Kuali Proposal Development - Budgeting Part 2
The trainings are progressive in content and it is strongly encouraged that users take them sequentially.