Email Effectiveness: Many of us depend on email to share and request information, and to have virtual discussions. Often emails can cause confusion, resentment, or annoyance if not handled well. Before you hit the SEND button, review these tips and strategies to make email work for you and for others.
- NEW: WLD's guidance for Communication Etiquette amid COVID-19.
- Read about different hacks, strategies, and tips to be much more effective and efficient with your email.
- Use this 10 point video guide to avoid vague, time-consuming, and unnecessary email writing.
- Learn these helpful acronyms to use in your subject lines that clearly state what you are sharing or needing in your email.
- Develop in-depth best practices for email etiquette involving grammar, punctuation, greetings, signatures, spelling, work texts, CC/BCC, and much more.