Following is information and support resources particular to academic departments.
- Office of the Provost: Information includes - academic program approval and review, academic personnel policy, MSP and GEO contracts, Leadership Enhancement for Academic Departments (LEAD+) program.
- The Office of Faculty Development (OFD): Supports all faculty at every career stage through workshops and resources for their successful onboarding, research/creative work, scholarly writing, mentoring networks, leadership skills, and career advancement.
- The Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL): Supports faculty across all career stages and disciplines with programs and resources focused on student-centered teaching, course and curriculum design, intercultural competency, leadership, and more.
- Massachusetts Society of Professors (MSP): Covers all faculty and librarians.
- Graduate Employee Organization (GEO): For teaching assistants and graduate interns.