When you get to the Waste Facility to drop-off, please follow the guidelines below.
The Speed Limit on site is 10 mph.
All trucks and other vehicles delivering material to the recycling facility must weigh in and out.
- Proceed forward onto scale and pull forward to stop sign.
- Roll down window and speak directly into intercom.
- Provide information on what you are dropping off and give us your "M" number or alternate vehicle identification number.
- Ask if you don't know where materials should be off-loaded and then proceed to appropriate area.
- Return to scale to weight out.
Service vehicles and wood or paint permit customers must check in at the office upon arrival.
Items that require special handling
Upon arrival, let us know if you may have any of the following materials:
- Fluorescent tubes
- Gas cylinders
- Lighting ballasts
- Refrigerators, water coolers and AC units