The University highly values our military men and women, both for their service to our country and as contributing members of the campus community. Our student veterans are among the best and the brightest, and the campus is committed to creating an environment that provides ongoing opportunities for continued success.
The UMass Amherst Student Veteran Resource Center serves student veterans, active members of the military, and military dependents using their parents education benefits by providing a welcoming place to study, network, learn, and seek support. Please don’t hesitate to provide the staff with feedback or ideas that will benefit the military community at UMass Amherst.
Resources and Services:
- Study space and computer workstations
- A place to relax and network with peers
- Support/meeting space for student groups
- Drop-in hours with on- and-off-campus partners
- Educational programs and workshops
- Social and community programs
SVRC Contact Information
Director, Student Veteran Resource Center
18/19 Dickinson Hall
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003
Find it on the campus map
Dickinson Hall is located near the top of the B4 grid square