Only Undergraduates in degree programs offered through University Without Walls (UWW) and Undergraduate-Level, Non-Degree students can enroll in University-Scheduled classes through UWW.
Undergraduates in degree programs offered through UWW
Enroll in classes in SPIRE.
If the class you wish to enroll in IS on the Open Course List (posted here one week before start of classes):
- Complete the Open Course List Enrollment form
If the class you wish to enroll in IS NOT on the Open Course List, instructor permission is required:
- Complete the Instructor Permission Request form.
- Upon submission, an email will be sent to the instructor, to the email designated on the form, with instructions on how to grant permission.
- You will receive a copy of the email to serve as confirmation that the request was sent to the instructor.
- Once we receive permission from the instructor via email (you should also receive a copy), you will be enrolled on the first day of class and will be notified at your UMass email address. You may also check your schedule in SPIRE.
- Requests received from students will not be accepted.
Graduate Students and Graduate-Level Non-Degree Students
Contact the Graduate School at 413-545-0024 or @email
If you have any questions, please contact us.