Skip to main content
The University of Massachusetts Amherst

Undergraduate Reactivation


Use this form if you were previously matriculated into a University Without Walls (formerly CPE) undergraduate degree program and enrolled in classes and are now interested in returning to complete your original UWW degree or enroll in a different UWW undergraduate degree program. 

NOTE: If you were matriculated but then withdrew BEFORE enrolling in any classes, you will need to complete the UWW Undergraduate Application.

Undergraduate Reactivation Download