Tuition and Fees
Get access to the University of Massachusetts Amherst and what it has to offer, while keeping costs down as you pursue your degree. Investing in your education is a significant financial decision. University Without Walls can make investing in tomorrow a little easier today.
NOTE: For specific tuition and fees information related to Interdisciplinary Studies, please refer to their Paying for College page.
Early Application: $60.00
Regular Application: $85.00
Please check the Application Deadlines for your specific program for due dates.
NOTE: The early application fee does not apply to the Accelerated Bachelor in Nursing program.
Class fees for UWW session classes are charged per credit. Cost per credit vary based on course and program. Exact cost per credit and course fees can be found in the Restrictions/Notes section on the class in SPIRE.
- Credit class: $60/term; non-refundable
- Non-Credit class: $45/term; non-refundable
- Undergraduate Independent Study, Practicum or Capstone: $230/credit (Summer and Winter semesters only)
- Graduate Independent Study or Practicum: $265/credit (Summer and Winter semesters only)
- Summer Thesis/Dissertation: $230/credit
- Undergraduate-level students (including non-degree) cost per credit: $495/credit*, plus UWW Campus Fee $239/credit* (total $734/credit)
- Graduate-level students (including non-degree) cost per credit: see Bursar's website for rates
*per credit fees subject to change
- One-time, non-refundable $507 fee with student matriculates into a graduate program
One-time, non-refundable $135 fee applies to all undergraduate students admitted in Fall 2012 or later. Students admitted prior to Fall 2012 will continue paying the $75 Undergraduate Commencement Fee.
There will be a $45 fee for CEUs earned in applicable classes.