Skip to main content
The University of Massachusetts Amherst

Independent Study or Practicum Enrollment

Use this form if you wish to enroll in an independent study or practicum and are a:
  • Campus student enrolling in Summer or Winter
  • UWW student enrolling in any term
If you have any questions, please contact us at or 413-545-3653.
Are you a Campus Student enrolling in Summer or Winter OR a UWW student enrolling in any term?
You cannot use this form to enroll. Please refer to the instructions for enrolling in an Independent Study or Practicum for more information.

Should you have questions, please contact our office at or 413-545-3653.
Are you enrolling through an Academic Department or the Career Development Hub?
Contact the Career Development Hub designee, Mary Lysakowski, at for details on how to enroll in an Independent Study or Practicum through the Career Development Hub.