Skip to main content
The University of Massachusetts Amherst

How to Enroll as a Non-Credit Student

Regardless of whether you are a new, inactive or current student, if you are interested in enrolling in a non-credit class (any class that does not offer academic credit) you must complete the Non-Credit Class Enrollment Form.

If you are enrolling in any of the Massachusetts Teacher Education Licensure workshops and need additional information before completing the Non-Credit Class Enrollment Form, please call 413-545-2701.

You will receive notification when your enrollment has been processed.

If you are interested in enrolling in the Winter School for Turf Managers program, go directly to the Winter School application for information including deadlines, fees, refund policy and more.