Skip to main content
The University of Massachusetts Amherst

How to Enroll as a Current Student

As a current student here at UMass Amherst, you're probably well-versed in self-enrolling in SPIRE. Enrolling in UWW classes is a little different and will depend on if you are part of a UWW-administered program (UWW Student), a campus program (Campus Graduate Student or Campus Undergraduate Student) or a non-degree student (Non-Degree Student) and the term in which you are interested in enrolling.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Which type of student are you?