Skip to main content

Diploma and Certificate

As a UWW Interdisciplinary Studies student you will earn a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

All UMass Amherst diplomas are the same regardless of course delivery mode, and indicate the graduate's academic major. Your diploma will indicate your major: Interdisciplinary Studies.

You will also be awarded a certificate recognizing your individualized degree concentration. For graduate school and employment, both your major and degree concentration will be listed on your official university transcript.