Learn more, earn more. A bachelor's degree leads to higher wages, lower unemployment.
Hours: M-F 8:30-5 PM ET
Design Your Own
Because your education should be a reflection of where you want to go in life, the UWW Interdisciplinary Studies program lets you design your own online bachelor’s degree with a focus that is uniquely you.
By choosing from an extensive list of online courses, you can develop a concentration that meets your educational and professional goals.
- You’re in the Driver’s Seat: Design your own degree concentration through your perfect mix of 100% online courses, and optional blended, or on-campus offerings to fit your busy life. Plus, most of our courses are asynchronous, meaning you can complete them on your schedule.
- Accelerate Your Degree: Bring in or earn up to 105 credits for your prior coursework, prior learning, and life and work experience to accelerate your degree, saving you time and money.
- Cross Disciplinary Boundaries: Experience unmatched academic freedom to craft an individualized degree concentration to suit your goals, interests, and creative spirit.
- Community College Friendly: Learn about the Mass Transfer Gen Ed Foundation and benefit from our 50-year history of support for community college students.
- Boston Children's Hospital and Mass General Brigham employees: Receive a 10% discount and more. Learn more about how you can benefit from our employer partnerships.
Stand out to employers in the industries you’re exploring by honing your academic journey to study what fits into your grand plan.
Looking for computer science? There are almost no computer science courses offered online. However if you have a lot of past credits in this area, we may still be able to help you.
Flexible, Cross-Disciplinary Courses
You will study with award-winning instructors and working professionals from across schools, colleges, and disciplines to develop your unique academic concentration. Explore our online course catalog to get a sense of the wide-breadth of online coursework available to you.