Hours: M-F 8:30-5 PM ET
7%: Projected employment growth for managers across occupations from 2018 to 2028—faster than average.
Whether you have years of experience in the business world or you’re ready to start running your own successful business, the UWW Degree Completion Program is here to help you design a personalized program of study in business that builds on your experience and meets your own professional and educational goals.
You can even tailor your online bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary studies to your interests through online courses in entrepreneurship, operations management, sports management, marketing, accounting, finance, economics, hospitality and tourism, business law, and more.
- You’re in the Driver’s Seat: Design your own degree concentration through your perfect mix of 100% online courses, and optional blended, or on-campus offerings to fit your busy life. Plus, most of our courses are asynchronous, meaning you can complete them on your schedule.
- Accelerate Your Degree: Bring in or earn up to 105 credits for your prior coursework, prior learning, and life and work experience to accelerate your degree, saving you time and money.
- Cross Disciplinary Boundaries: Craft your individualized degree concentration to suit your goals and interests, from taking online courses in health to study health management, to focusing on online journalism courses to combine business and public relations.
- Mass General Brigham employees: Receive a 10% discount and more through our affiliation with Mass General Brigham.
Your Future in Business
With an Interdisciplinary Studies degree focused in business, you will gain the knowledge and enhance the skills you need to support your entrepreneurial spirit and help advance your career in high-demand business professions such as accounting and finance, hospitality, marketing, human resources, and management. We can also help you complete your undergraduate degree before applying to graduate school for your MBA.
- $96,940: Median annual wage for administrative services managers
- $135,900: Median annual wage for advertising, promotion, and marketing managers
- $71,550: Median annual wage for accountants and auditors
- $85,660: Median annual wage for financial analysts
Flexible, Cross-Disciplinary Courses
You will take business studies courses through the prestigious UMass Isenberg School of Management, one of the finest business schools in the nation, as well through related departments through the university.
To give you an idea of the types of online business studies and related courses you could choose from, here is a sampling offered over the past few years.
|ACCOUNTG||221||Principles of Financial Accounting|
|ACCOUNTG||222||Principles of Managerial Accounting|
|ACCOUNTG||233||Financial and Managerial Accounting Principles|
|ACCOUNTG||311||Accounting Information Systems|
|ACCOUNTG||321||Intermediate Financial Accounting I|
|ACCOUNTG||322||Intermediate Financial Accounting II|
|ACCOUNTG||423||Advanced Financial Accounting|
|MANAGMNT||260||Introduction To Law|
|MANAGMNT||301||Principles of Management|
|MANAGMNT||314||Human Resource Management|
|MANAGMNT||331||Organization Design & Change|
|MANAGMNT||365||Business and Its Environment|
|MANAGMNT||366||Foundations of Sustainable Enterprise|
|MANAGMNT||397W||Workforce Planning, Recruiting, & Selection|
|MANAGMNT||494BI||Business Policy and Strategy|
|SCH-MGMT||197C||Career Preparation, Professional Development|
|SCH-MGMT||197P||Personal Finance and Investing|
|SCH-MGMT||200||Career and Professional Development|
|SCH-MGMT||333||Principles of Real Estate|
|SCH-MGMT||350||Professional Ethics in Contemporary Society|
|SCH-MGMT||391A||Introduction To Global Business|
|SCH-MGMT||392R||Real Estate Project Management and Development|
|SCH-MGMT||518||Career & Pro Dvlpmt Workshop|
|SCH-MGMT||597AR||Financial Accounting & Reporting Foundations|
|SCH-MGMT||597FA||Foundation of Accounting|
|SCH-MGMT||597FF||Foundation of Finance|
|SCH-MGMT||597L||Negotiation Theory & Practice|
|FINANCE||402||Advanced Corporate Finance|
|FINANCE||497N||Nonprofit Financial Management|
|HT-MGT||100||Intro to Hospitality & Tourism|
|HT-MGT||240||Lodging Operations Management|
|HT-MGT||250||Food Service Management|
|HT-MGT||260||Human Resources Management in the Hospitality Industry|
|HT-MGT||320||Hospitality & Tourism Law|
|HT-MGT||332||Convention Sales Management|
|HT-MGT||334||Special Events Management|
|HT-MGT||337||Meeting, Convention and Exposition Management|
|HT-MGT||355||Restaurant Operations Management|
|HT-MGT||397M||Service Experience Management|
|HT-MGT||444||Strategic Planning in the Hotel Industry|
|HT-MGT||471||Financial Decision Making in Hospitality Business|
|OIM||210||Intro to Business Info Systems|
|OIM||240||Business Data Analysis|
|OIM||297S||Power Spreadsheets for Business Analysts|
|OIM||301||Intro to Operations Management|
|OIM||350||Business Intelligence and Analytics|
|OIM||420||High Performance Organizations|
|OIM||451||Information & Project Management|
|OIM||452||Business Processes and Enterprise Systems|
|MARKETNG||301||Fundamentals Of Marketing|
|MARKETNG||413||Social Media & Marketing Analysis|
|MARKETNG||425||Sales & Distribution Strategy|
|MARKETNG||491F||Topics in Social Media|
|MARKETNG||491SM||Marketing Sustainable Business|
|SPORTMGT||392C||Sport and Digital Media|