Exploratory Pathways Program
Make Your Own Future.
There is more than one path to earning a bachelor's degree.
The Exploratory Pathways Program (EPP) from UMass Amherst’s UWW helps you take that tough first step. Start with online courses and choose whether to finish your degree online or apply to study on campus. You can even transfer credits to another university.
Championing new approaches and breaking down traditional barriers to education, UWW strives to provide revolutionary access to all learners.
Students benefit from:
- Over 100 online courses led by UMass Amherst professors
- Flexible, customizable schedules; students take the classes they want, the way they want
- Personalized support from academic advisors dedicated to helping students succeed
- College success seminar to help you transition to online learning; 1 credit
- Financial aid may be available
Get started today
The EPP Transition Seminar helps students like you successfully enter college as a part-time, online student with a focus on goal setting, time management, and discovering which degree path is best for you.
This seminar covers the following topics:
- Application Completion and College Readiness
- Building Your Personal College Toolkit
- Exploring the General Education Requirements and Degree Pathway Options
- Establishing Next Steps: Course Selection and Degree Preferences
Get free access today by contacting Emily Schneider, Program Information Specialist.
Connect with us.
We can answer any questions that you may have. Connect with us by sending an email or click on Learn More above to be contacted by one of our Program Information Specialists.