Massachusetts Real Estate Licensure
You’ll benefit from the knowledge of instructors and guest speakers with years of expertise as real estate agents, appraisers, loan officers, attorneys, and property managers as you increase your business savvy in this lively and highly practical course.
You’ll gain a foundation in a range of topics, including:
- Real estate as a business, new career,or investment opportunity
- Deeds, transfers, property descriptions and title evidence
- The essentials of a valid real estate contract
- The elements of a title closing statement and calculating closing costs
- Market value appraisal
- Real estate finance, mortgage types and sources of money
TBD - Dates for the next course will be decided based on campus operating procedures.
This course fulfills all requirements for taking the Real Estate Salesperson’s License Examination.
Application and license test-taking information will be distributed upon course completion.