"You’re not too busy. You just have to do it. You have to Nike the thing and just do it." -UWW alum
We look forward to receiving your application. Contact us if you need any help. We are happy to answer your questions and walk you through the process.
2) Mail your complete application materials by the deadline (April 15 to start in September; Oct. 1 to start in January).
**Our next application deadline has been extended to May 15 for all applicants.
3) Have your official transcripts mailed directly from all colleges you have ever attended to the UMass Continuing and Professional Education admissions office. Start soon on this. It can take a while.
4) If you are a former UMass Amherst student, the process for applying will be a little bit different for you. Read this.
5) If you have international transcripts and/or English was not your first spoken language, review the International Applicant's Guide for specialized information and instructions to help you.
6) Learn more about financial aid.
the next step.
You will receive a confirmation email after your application has been received. Once all your application materials are in, including official transcripts, we will review them and notify you of a decision by mail within 4-6 weeks after the admissions deadline.
If you have any questions or concerns while you are waiting for a response, please feel free to contact us.