Date: Thursday, December 10, 2020
They are designing a unique event for these times that will deliver the same quality you’ve come to expect in a highly interactive virtual-only experience. (This will replace an in-person event at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center in 2020.)
Keynotes are Awkwafina and Doris Kearns Goodwin. For more on speakers, go here: https://www.maconferenceforwomen.org/speakers/
Registration opens Wednesday, June 24, 2020—at promptly 9 a.m.
Cost: The early bird ticket price is $125 per person. The price will go up to $150 per person on July 24th.
Your ticket includes:
- Two keynote sessions.
- Twelve breakout sessions on Leadership, Personal Development, Career Advancement, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. Attendees have access to a choice of three (out of twelve total) 30-minute sessions on event day.
- Access to our virtual Exhibit Hall, Bookstore, and Coordinated Networking. Access to Resume Reviews and 1:1 Career Coaching (subject to availability) as well as many other exciting and fun surprises throughout the day.
- A full week of virtual programming.
- Bonus: You will be able to watch all twelve breakouts via on-demand playback, and receive access to the Exhibit Hall, Resume Reviews, Coordinated Networking, 1:1 Career & Coaching, and Bookstore from 12/11/2020 until 12/18/2020.
- *Career Coaching and Resume Review subject to availability.
For more information: https://www.maconferenceforwomen.org/