Each site provided by University Relations requires at least one Local Administrator who has sitewide access to advanced settings and permissions including some of the following examples:
- Adminster Blocks
- Access Image Captions for the Front Page Slideshow
- Create ANY Content Type
- View, edit, and delete any site content nodes
- Administer Content Types
- Create and modify URL aliases (create short URLs)
- Add or modify Admin Toolbar shorcuts
- Change Site Name and default email address
- View site reports
Content Manager / Content Editor
Upon request, Content Manager and Content Editor roles and permissions can be established and given to specific users. These additional roles are highly customizable and can grant specific access to certain content types and administration features.
Note: Contact University Relations to determine permission requirements and grant new users access to your site.