Setting You Up with the Assets You Need
Our job is to help you create the marketing assets you need—including photography, video, and animation—to build the UMass brand, attract great students, energize our alumni, engage with the community, and so much more.
Whatever your marketing needs, we've got you covered. Just submit a request, and we'll be in touch to work out the details. We can help you with news stories, faculty headshots, marketing deliverables, and much more.
There are some projects that are typically beyond our scope. For student headshots and event photography, we can provide you with a list of trusted freelance photographers and companies to help you out.
Video Production and Promotion
Need support and guidance to achieve your video needs? University Relations creates brand promotion, news, and social media video, and also works with a range of experienced video freelancers and companies.
If you have a project in mind, we’re glad to discuss a variety of aspects including concept development, scripting, shooting, editing, graphic design, captioning, web streaming, and distribution.
Explore some of our work:
- UMass Amherst YouTube channel
- Arctic Climate Research supported by National Geographic
- UMass Changemakers: Tatishe Nteta
- LGBTQ+ Acceptance in the Classroom
- UMass Cranberry Station Expansion Celebrated
- Alice in Wonderland at the Fine Arts Center
- Students Offer Their Thanks
- Public Art and Engagement
- Commencement 2023