Job Title: Intern
Hiring Period: Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $21.25 | Hours per week: 40
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: The Harvard Forest Summer Research Program in Ecology is an immersive research experience, connecting undergraduate students to mentors and researchers in the pursuit of scientific inquiry.
May 24 to August 6, 2021 Virtual Program
Harvard Forest is Harvard University's world-class ecological research hub at the nexus of many national and international scientific networks, which Summer Program students leverage to conduct research and build their careers through:
• Research: Work collaboratively to solve environmental problems using scientific methods.
• Education: Bridge from student to scientist: build marketable skills, learn how to use and understand data
• Community: Join scientists at a world-class virtual research hub to expand your network
11-week paid virtual internship opportunity
$9,350 stipend, inclusive of support for living and home office expenses
Apply online by Feb. 19, 2021
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Harvard Forest Summer Program is open to undergraduate students from all U.S. institutions.
• Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Resident Aliens
• See FAQ for details
How to Apply: See instructions in job description
Employers Website: https://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/other-tags/reu
Name/Company: Audrey Barker Plotkin
Department: 324 North Main Street
324 North Main Street
Petersham, Massachusetts 01366
Job Number: 42892