Job Title: Landscaping
Hiring Period: Academic Year, Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $16.00 | Hours per week: 10-30
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: *SEASONAL, FULL-SEASON, FULL & PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE*
Lawn Jockey Inc. has excellent opportunities for individuals who want to work with the some of the valley's top landscape professionals, assisting in making our clients' properties more beautiful.
Full time and part time hours available.
Our immediate need is for snow shovelers, plow drivers, and snow blower operators, with the opportunity to stay on full-time once the growing season begins.
Here are 7 reasons you should work for Lawn Jockey Inc:
1. Get paid when you're supposed to! We've never missed payroll.
2. We're friendly and easy to work with.
3. You get to use well-maintained and NEW equipment.
4. Our team has been with us a long time.
5. We focus on quality work.
6. Our clients love us.
7. We've been in a business a long time (since 1995) = steady work and opportunity to learn.
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Landscape/lawn care/snow removal experience (preferred, but willing to train right candidates)
- Ability and desire to learn best practices
- Strong work ethic, able to follow directions
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Clean and professional appearance
- Punctual and dependable
- Available to work a varied schedule (including weekends)
- Stand and bend for 8 hours or more a day
Learn More and Apply Here: http://www.mylawnjockey.com/employment/
Hours varied based on season: April - Nov 40+; Dec-March PT
How to Apply: See Website, See instructions in job description
Employers Website: http://www.mylawnjockey.com/employment/
Name/Company: Lawn Jockey Inc
49 River Dr
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Job Number: 42023