Job Title: Housekeeper
Hiring Period: Academic Year, Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.75 | Hours per week: 14
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: The core values that guide the YMCA in fulfilling the mission and goals are: Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility - For ALL.
Hampshire Regional YMCA
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you'll discover more than a job—you’ll make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you.
We are currently hiring a part-time weekend housekeeper to work a 8am-3pm shift, every weekend.
Qualifications/ Desired Skills:
• Positive attitude, commitment to teamwork, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Clear understanding and commitment to the purpose and mission of the HRYMCA, and ability to incorporate these values into daily work activities.
• Must be detail oriented, and able to multi-task in a busy environment.
• Ability to work proactively, productivity and independently.
• Custodial experience is a plus, a love for cleaning is a must!
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b).
We require all applicants to submit an application, which can be found on our website: https://www.hrymca.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Employment-Application-Updated-for-2017.pdf
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
Or mail/in person,
Attn: Sovina Mansfield
How to Apply: Email, See instructions in job description
Name/Company: Sovina Mansfield
286 Prospect St.
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
Job Number: 41505