Job Title: eLearning Student Assistant
Hiring Period: Academic Year | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.75 | Hours per week: 10-30
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: The core values that guide the YMCA in fulfilling the mission and goals are: Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility - For ALL.
Hampshire Regional YMCA
Seasonal part-time and/or full-time
Do you want to positively influence the lives of children and youth, encourage families to adopt healthy habits, and meet the needs of your community? The Hampshire YMCA is looking for cause driven School Age Child Care staff.
You will be assisting students as they are remote learning during school hours. There will be planned activities for before and after school care as well.
*We are currently working with the school district to finalize hours of operation for our full-day child care.
All applicants must be able to work at least three days a week for half or full days.
We will be operating at the Y (Northampton) and the Chinese Emersion Charter School (Hadley)
When: Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm
Where: Northampton and/or Hadley
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience and a desire to work with school age children in a variety of activities, including art, science, drama, music and physical education.
• SACC staff work in teams to plan and implement activities, as well as provide snack and quiet time each day for homework help or reading to our younger participants.
• SACC staff must adhere to the philosophy, policy, procedures and regulations of the HRYMCA and the EEC, our licensing organization.
• Candidates must be at least 18 years old
• BA in any field or an AS in a related field of study
• Six months of experience working with students, at least three of those months at a school age program
• Be willing to become CPR and First Aid certified if they are not already
• Have reliable transportation.
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b)
We require all applicants to submit an application, which can be found on our website: http://www.hrymca.org
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
Or mail/in person,
Attn: Sovina Mansfield
How to Apply: Email, See instructions in job description
Employers Website: https://www.hrymca.org/work-at-the-y/
Name/Company: Sovina Mansfield
286 Prospect St
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
Job Number: 41503