Job Title: Bus Driver
Hiring Period: Academic Year | Hourly Pay Rate: $14.00 | Hours per week: 15-30
On/Off Campus: On Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Work-Study, Non Work-Study | On Bus Route
Job Description: Do you love driving? Apply now to join the team that moves UMass!
Why should you work here?
• Drivers are paid $14.00-$15.75 per hour!
• Lots of promotional opportunities for positions that pay even more
• Pay raise every semester
• Flexible work schedules optimized for students
• We're almost entirely student run
• Excellent resume material! Promotional positions offer supervisory experience!
• We pay for your class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), train you, and pay you while you're training ($12/hour during training)
• You get to drive a 60 foot long, 32 ton, 1.2 million dollar bus with 3 axles, 10 wheels, and 120 passengers!
• It's fun!
Learn a trade while you earn your degree! Gain valuable experience in leadership, working independently and in a team, and leave with marketable experience (and a CDL!) We're a tightly knit workforce, come join the UMass Transit family!
All applicants MUST be currently enrolled as a UMass Amherst student with a minimum of six (6) class credits per semester.
Must be willing to work a minimum of 15 hours a week, including at least one opening, closing, or weekend shift.
We are now hiring for our Summer 2019 Training Program!
Summer training adds even more benefits to our training program! You can train for your CDL over break on campus!
Not local? We'll provide housing and meals for FREE! Space is limited, apply today!
Apply online at umass.edu/bus or call (413) 545-0056 for more information!
How to Apply: Email, Call
Employers Website: http://www.umass.edu/transportation/bus-drivers
Name/Company: Donald Chapman
Department: UMass Transit Services
UMass Transit Services
UMass-Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
Job Number: 4012