Job Title: Camp Counselor
Hiring Period: Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.75 | Hours per week: 40
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: Camp Norwich- Jr. & Sr. Counselors
Can you make a difference??
Not just another summer job, but a chance to make a huge impact! Spend your summer on beautiful Lake Norwich surrounded by the sounds of laughter, learning and growing.
Today more than ever, we need our youth to be surrounded by positive role models – if that’s you- join our team!
Gain invaluable experience from working with children, to learning interpersonal skills, organization and commitment; all skills that will help you in any future role.
Be a part of an international organization while making a difference on a local level – we have flexible work schedules available as well.
II: 7/6-7/10 and 7/13-7/17
III: 7/20-7/24 and 7/27-7/31
IV: 8/3-8/7 and 8/10-8/14
• Senior Counselors must be 18 years of age and finished with high school. Junior counselors must be 16 and entering junior or senior year of high school.
• Must submit health history record and examination form prior to first day of work.
• Ability to interact with all age levels, including appropriate and friendly interaction with parents when necessary.
• Capacity to understand principles of youth development and developmental stages of youth.
• Ability to relate to youth and adults in a positive manner.
**Camp counselors will get paid a daily rate, not hourly.
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and option to enroll in our 403(b) plan
1. Camp application, which can be found on our website: http://www.hrymca.org
2. Three completed references (one former employer and two personal; no family references please)
3. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
Or mail/in person,
Attn: Sovina Mansfield,
How to Apply: See instructions in job description
Employers Website: https://www.hrymca.org/
Name/Company: Sovina Mansfield
1 Wright of Way
Huntington, Massachusetts 01050
Job Number: 38614