Job Title: Camp Counselor
Hiring Period: Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.75 | Hours per week: 20-40
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: Gymnastics Camp Counselors
Make a difference in the life of a young athlete and enjoy working in a sport you love!
The HRYMCA is looking for self-motivated, ambitious summer camp counselors with the love of developing the young gymnast, ages 5-16 years old.
Create a positive atmosphere for all participants by ensuring a safe, welcoming, fun, and productive environment through constant supervision and interaction with all.
Gymnastics Camp staff have the option to work Camp Prospect, which occur the weeks that that Gymnastics Camp isn’t.
Camp Sessions: 4 –one week sessions
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM / Morning Care 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
• Prior gymnastics and/or gymnastics camp experience (Senior Counselor)
• Strong spotting technique on all events
• Enthusiasm for providing a quality, educational full camp experience
• Creativity in designing and executing engaging lessons
• Excellent human relation skills with the ability to build professional relationships with children, parents, and other members
• Senior Counselors, must be at least 18 years old
• Junior Counselors, must be at least 16 years old
**We are willing to train the right candidates.
Summer positions begin in mid-June through end of August for up to 40 hours/week. Opportunity to continue employment in the fall with up to 20 hours/week.
Benefits include a free membership to the Y
1. HRYMCA application, which can be found on our website: http://www.hrymca.org
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
Or mail/in person,
Attn: Sovina Mansfield,
How to Apply: See instructions in job description
Employers Website: https://www.hrymca.org/
Name/Company: Sovina Mansfield
286 Prospect St.
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
Job Number: 38612