Job Title: Camp Counselor
Hiring Period: Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.75 | Hours per week: 20-40
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: Camp Koala Staff
The Hampshire Regional YMCA is committed to preparing children to meet the challenges of today and tomorrow through programs that develop the individual, strengthen the family, and build safe, caring communities.
Our child care program is designed to stimulate the child’s mind, develop creativity, enhance self-esteem, and incorporate the YMCA’s areas of focus for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• This position requires education and/or experience in childcare and related fields.
• Must possess an interest in a wide array of creative and physical activities.
• Enjoy working with children and families.
• Must have good human relation skills and a willingness to serve children and their families.
• Must possess current certifications in First Aid/CPR/AED, or ability to become certified before start of camp. We will certify all staff who do not have current certification at the Y.
Camp Koala Dates:
Camp Koala staff will provide a dynamic theme-based itinerary that includes coordinated events and activities to stimulate children’s imagination and creativity. Whether it’s cooking, arts and crafts, or youth sports and games, Camp Koala staff provides a memorable summer experience for children ages 3-5. Our trained professional staff is imaginative, creative and enthusiastic. Children are supervised by a staff chosen for their maturity, dedication, and their ability to be a positive role model for your child.
Benefits include a free membership to the Y
1. HRYMCA application, which can be found on our website: http://www.hrymca.org
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
Or mail/in person,
Attn: Sovina Mansfield
How to Apply: See instructions in job description
Employers Website: https://www.hrymca.org/
Name/Company: Sovina Mansfield
286 Prospect St
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
Job Number: 38608