Job Title: Web Support
Hiring Period: Academic Year | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.50 | Hours per week: 15-20
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Work-Study
Job Description: Junior ServiceNow Developer
Type: Undergraduate Student Positions
IT User Services is seeking an undergraduate Junior Developer to develop and maintain Web applications and live environments for use in the IT community.
We are looking for an intelligent, amicable, and passionate individual who works well independently.
We offer flexible scheduling during the semester and continued employment throughout summer and winter breaks.
• Matriculated student preferably pursuing a degree in computer science/engineering.
• Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language.
• Understanding of the hierarchical database model (e.g. parent & child tables).
· Understanding IT service management and work flows
• Ability to work well independently given tasks & training materials.
• Experience with at least one web content management system (e.g. Drupal or WordPress).
• Experience working with Information technology service management ITSM platforms like ServiceNow or remedy
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: Email
Name/Company: Jenna Casale
Job Number: 35057