Job Title: Coach
Hiring Period: Academic Year, Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.00 | Hours per week: 10-25
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: Join our incredibly popular gymnastics program and enjoy working in a sport you love!
The Hampshire Regional YMCA is looking for self-motivated, ambitious GYMNASTICS COACHES for recreational athletes (ages 9 mos.-16 yrs.) as well as beginner level competitive team gymnasts.
We’re look for people who have a love of developing the young gymnast. Be an integral member of our gymnastics staff by being dedicated to providing gymnastics and movement education to all participants.
This is a part-time position.
• Experience working with children.
• Prior experience teaching gymnastics is preferred
• Enthusiasm for providing a quality, educational gymnastics experience
• Strong spotting technique on all events
• Creativity in designing and executing engaging lessons
• Excellent human relation skills with the ability to build professional relationships with children, parents, and other members.
Day/Time of work (does not have to be available for all shifts):
Tuesday and Thursday, 2:15pm-5pm
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b).
We require all applicants to submit an application, which can be found on our website: http://www.hrymca.org
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
Or mail/in person,
Attn: Sovina Mansfield,
How to Apply: Email, See instructions in job description
Employers Website: https://www.hrymca.org/
Name/Company: Sovina Mansfield
286 Prospect St
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
Job Number: 34819