Job Title: Customer Service
Hiring Period: Academic Year | Hourly Pay Rate: $13.00 | Hours per week: 10-35
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study | On Bus Route
Job Description: Opening Staff at Craig's Doors
We are looking for individuals who can work during our opening shift.
As a key member of our team, opening staff will welcome guests and seek to maintain a peaceful and smooth check-in process.
Responsibilities include setting up the shelter each night, coordinating with volunteers, and addressing guests’ needs, as well as any conflicts that arise, throughout the course of the shift.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
● Collaborating directly with supervisors to ensure the safety and well-being of all
guests and volunteers.
● Responding to shelter activity in a professional, empathetic, and efficient manner.
● Ability to work with diverse populations and maintain sensitivity to people’s lived
● Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
● Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in handling client and agency
● Maintaining nightly records to a high degree of precision.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, when working independently or
with a team.
● Participate in and prepare for routine staff meetings, and provide regular
feedback to supervisors.
● Knowledge of local social services and community resources.
● Must have reliable transportation or be within walking distance from the shelter.
How to Apply: Email, Send Resume, See Website
Employers Website: https://www.craigsdoors.org/
Name/Company: Craig's Doors
434 N. Pleasant Street
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002
Job Number: 34665