Job Title: Customer Service
Hiring Period: Academic Year, Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.00 | Hours per week: 6-28
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: The core values that guide the YMCA in fulfilling the mission and goals are: Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility - For ALL.
Hampshire Regional YMCA
Part-time or Full-time position
The Hampshire Regional YMCA is seeking a part-time or full-time Member Services staff member for our fast-paced Welcome Center. The Member Service team serves as the role model for all membership staff in active listening, member onboarding, cause-driven tours, exceptional customer service and use of best practices to drive member recruitment, satisfaction, retention and recovery.
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
• Thrive on working in a collaborative environment
• Are very adaptable and have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Are a great problem solver who can think on your feet
• Truly enjoy multi-tasking and can do so with a smile and enthusiasm
• Like being part of a team that cares about each other and enjoys working together
• Want to know that the work you do contributes to building a better, stronger community
• A good understanding of the Y as a Cause-Driven charitable organization
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point experience
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and leadership skills
• Must have availability Monday-Friday from 8am-1:30pm
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b).
1. YMCA application, which can be found on our website:
2. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Please email your application to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
(In addition to the application please feel free to submit a resume)
Or mail/in person,
Attn: Sovina Mansfield,
286 Prospect St.
How to Apply: Email, See instructions in job description
Employers Website: https://www.hrymca.org/
Name/Company: Sovina Mansfield
286 Prospect St.
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
Job Number: 33955