Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Hiring Period: Academic Year | Hourly Pay Rate: $13.00 | Hours per week: 10
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Work-Study | On Bus Route
Job Description: You will assist in the basic daily routine of our office. Typical tasks will include:
- Basic data entry
- Assisting with administrative tasks around one large fundraising event
- Assisting with large mailings
- Handling office mail/bills
- Helping with basic office/storage organization (light to potentially heavy lifting)
- Assisting with projects pertaining to clients/program development, as directed by supervisor (for example - creating and hanging flyers for upcoming events, reaching out to area agencies for scheduling appointments, etc).
- Assisting with office errands.
- Able to work during day, schedule is flexible.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel). Knowledge in Photoshop, Indesign and Publisher strongly preferred but not required.
- Spanish-speaking ability preferred
How to Apply: Email, Call
Employers Website: http://www.chd.org/familyoutreach
Name/Company: Family Outreach of Amherst
401 Main Street Ste. 12
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002
Job Number: 33204