Job Title: Child Care
Hiring Period: Academic Year | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.00 | Hours per week: 10-25
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: SACC Group Leaders
The core values that guide the YMCA in fulfilling the mission and goals are: Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility - For ALL.
Hampshire Regional YMCA
Do you want to positively influence the lives of children and youth, encourage families to adopt healthy habits, and meet the needs of your community?
The Hampshire YMCA is looking for cause driven Before and After School Site Group Leaders (SACC).
Monday-Friday (AM Care 7:00-8:45am) and/or (PM Care 2:45-6:00pm)
Ryan Rd, Jackson St and Bridge St. Elementary Schools.
Additional full day care opportunities at the Hampshire Regional YMCA during school vacation weeks, professional days, etc.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience and a desire to work with school age children in a variety of activities, including art, science, drama, music and physical education.
• SACC staff work in teams to plan and implement activities, as well as provide snack and quiet time each day for homework help or reading to our younger participants.
• SACC staff must adhere to the philosophy, policy, procedures and regulations of the HRYMCA and the EEC, our licensing organization.
• Candidates must be at least 18 years old
• BA in any field or an AS in a related field of study
• Six months of experience working with students, at least three of those months at a school age program
• Be willing to become CPR and First Aid certified if they are not already
• Have reliable transportation.
• Must have availability for after school care, 2:30-6 pm
Benefits include a free membership to the Y and an opportunity to participate in 403(b)
We require all applicants to submit an application, which can be found on our website: https://www.hrymca.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Employment-Application-fillable-spring-2019.pdf
In addition to the application, we’ll gladly take your resume and cover letter.
Please email your application, resume and cover letter to sovina.mansfield @hrymca.org
Or mail/in person,
Attn: Sovina Mansfield,
How to Apply: Email, See Website, See instructions in job description
Name/Company: Sovina Mansfield
Department: 286 Prospect St
286 Prospect St
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060-2098
Job Number: 32814