Job Title: America Reads/Counts Tutor
Hiring Period: Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $13.00 | Hours per week: 25
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Work-Study
Job Description: Homework House’s is looking for Tutor Mentors for their 2019 Summer Reader and Leaders Program.
This staff member will assist in literacy lessons and literacy based games with rising 2nd through 4th grade children in the afternoon.
The program runs from July 8th-August 9th from 9:am-2:00 pm Monday-Friday.
There will also be training before the program starts as well as planning time.
The role of the Volunteer is to:
• Assist teachers with Literacy lessons
• Assist program staff with literacy based activities/Games
• Attend and actively participate in staff trainings.
• Attend meetings.
• Follow rules and regulations.
• Encourage respect for personal property, equipment, and facilities.
• Attended one year of college
• Minimum of 18 years of age
Homework House is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability.
How to Apply: Email
Employers Website: https://homeworkhouseholyoke.org/homework-house-volunteer-application
Name/Company: Joanne O'Toole
Department: 340 Chestnut St.
340 Chestnut St.
Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040
Job Number: 32275