Job Title: Outdoor Recreation Program Staff
Hiring Period: Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $12.50 | Hours per week: 24-40
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: Outdoor Adventure Guide
As an assistant outdoor adventure guide, you would be responsible for working with the outdoor adveneure manager in organizing tubing trips on the Deerfield River.
BWW is looking for individuals to guide individuals or groups during outdoor adventure based activities, customer service oriented and good.
• Preparation of and assembling of gear prior to trip
• Helping to maintain supplies and equipment (tube, PFD)
• Driving company vans to shuttle passengers up and down the river
• Ensure participants are dressed properly and carry appropriate supplees (water bottles, sun tan lotion) for a day on the river
• Demonstrate and instruct activities related to water safety and river etiquette.
• Demonstrating necessary skills and techniques, providing individual instruction when necessary
• Provide instruction and ensure program participants adherence to safety rules and regulations
• Providing fun and engaging information to trip participants about the region they are exploring
• Be responsible for ensuring that everyone is safe when on the river and making sure they are all safely off the river.
Note: Guides will not be required to assist guests while they are on the river.
• Maintain positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to interact positively with guests
• Feel comfortable in and around water
• Have a valid driver’s license with no prior convictions
• Desiree to maintain a safe yet exciting customer experience
• Knowledge of the area a plus. Assist manager in daily tasks related to retail.
Facebook site www.facebook.com/greatoutdoorcharlemont
How to Apply: Email, Call
Employers Website: http://www.greatoutdoors-deerfieldriver.com
Name/Company: Chris Carcio
78 Main Street
Charlemont, Massachusetts 01339
Job Number: 31921