Job Title: Personal Care Attendant
Hiring Period: Academic Year, Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00 | Hours per week: 10-21
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: Community Focus/Personal Care Support
Become part of a team that provides hands on support to a male in his 30s with intellectual and physical needs both at home and in the community.
Looking for someone with natural ability to see every person’s potential with a calm, adaptable demeanor, positive and respectful attitude and creativity and flexibility in both thought process and provision of supports.
• Basic cooking ability needed.
• Reliability is a must.
• Experience supporting non-verbal individuals with multiple challenges a plus.
Great learning opportunity for those looking to pursue any field with close human interaction (ie. OT, PT, nursing, teaching, human services, or alternative therapy field).
Any availability for occasional work, particularly Saturdays is welcome.
• Ability to remain in the area during summer and breaks a plus.
• Males preferred but will consider anyone who possesses desired qualities.
• Please send resume or letter of interest detailing interest and experience
• Please make sure to include phone number so that I can contact you.
• CORI will be required.
• Good driving record needed.
• Your own vehicle is required since we are not on a bus route.
How to Apply: Email, Send Resume
Name/Company: Donna Kushi
Department: 196 River Drive
196 River Drive
Hadley, Massachusetts 01035
Job Number: 29703