Job Title: Intern
Hiring Period: Academic Year, Summer | Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00 | Hours per week: 10-15
On/Off Campus: Off Campus | Work-Study/Non Work-Study: Non Work-Study
Job Description: I am writing as the owner Sētu Yoga Retreat and the Director of the Brattleboro Yoga Shala, looking for support with our upcoming launch this July.
Located right over the Massachusetts border in Brattleboro Vermont, we are a new retreat center offering personalized programming focused on Ashtanga yoga, meditation, and Ayurvedic cooking.
Sētu is dedicated to fostering individual and societal wellness through the practice of yoga, art, meditation and community engagement. Sētu –meaning bridge in Sanskrit—is built on the idea that through self-mastery individuals can transform their communities, and in turn, communities can support individual empowerment and growth.
With our planned launch happening this July, we are pushing to get lots of work done. To support our work, I am posting this advertisement looking for an intern who:
- Has skills related to, or is currently enrolled in programming focusing on, marketing, advertisement, communications, or web design;
- Is a motivated, self starter;
- Communicates well, especially in writing;
- Is organized and thoughtful in their approach to work assignments;
- Is interested in business start-ups and seeing how things get going;
- Has a flexible creative mindset that responds well to constructive feedback;
- Can work between 10-15 hours per week this April/May/June; and
- Has a car and is willing to travel to Brattleboro (some work may be done remotely, but intern should have ability to come to Brattleboro when necessary).
Application date: Closes April 10th, interview to follow
Start: Week of April 16th
End: Potential to continue through summer
Rate: $15 per/hour
Location: Brattleboro + some remote work
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter describing why you think you would be a good fit for the position, as well as your resume. Please include your current year in college, major, as well as GPA on your resume.
How to Apply: Email, Send Resume, See instructions in job description
Employers Website: http://se-tu.org
Name/Company: Emily Murphy Kaur
241 Quails Hill Rd
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301
Job Number: 23337