To open forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. This software is free and can be downloaded from the Adobe website. It is recommended that you use at least Version 5.0 or higher.
*Apple and Mac users: you must download Adobe Reader in order to print forms correctly*
Forms are available for two academic years:
- The 2019-2020 Academic Year includes Fall 2019, Spring 2020 and Summer 2020.
- The 2020-2021 Academic Year includes Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and Summer 2021.
And in two formats:
- A fillable PDF for you to type the information, print, sign and submit completed form to Financial Aid Services by:
- FAX: 413-545-1700, Or
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on name of form to use the interactive PDF form
2. DocuSign is available for most forms. You must use your UMass Email Address.
Click on "→DocuSign It" to complete, sign and submit form on-line.
2019-2020 Academic Year Forms
2019-2020 Appeal Forms
- Appeal for Special Circumstance
- Appeal for Computer Purchase → DocuSign it
- Appeal for Cost of Attendance Increase → DocuSign it
- Appeal for Dependency Status → DocuSign it
- Appeal for Books & Supplies → DocuSign it
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal & Policy Form
2019-2020 Verification Forms
- Dependent Student Verification Form
- Independent Student Verification Form → DocuSign it
- IRS Form 4506-T to Request 2017 Tax Return Documents
- Verification of High School Completion Information
- Verification of Enrollment for Family Member Form
2019-2020 Loan Application Forms
2019-2020 Miscellaneous Forms
- Citizenship Documentation and Affidavit Form
- Name Change Form → DocuSign it
- Social Security Number & Date of Birth Verification Form → DocuSign it
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Determination Form
- Parent FAFSA Refusal Form
- Loan/Work-Study Change Request Form → DocuSign it
- Athletes Outside Financial Aid Verification Form
2020-2021 Academic Year Forms
2020-2021 Appeal Forms