Help UMACC. Become an Ambassador!
What do Ambassadors do? Whatever is comfortable for you!
- Get UMACC on a fall department meeting agenda for a 10 minute talk.
- Talk to colleagues about the campaign either in groups or one on one.
- Be active on UMACC’s social media. A “like” or retweet goes a long way!
- Run department events to raise money for UMACC (They are fun and we can guide you).
- Be a friendly face and/or voice for the campaign in your department, formally or informally.
- Forward campaign emails to your UMass friends and colleagues with a personal note about why you give your time and/or your money.
- Call donors to thank them.
- Write thank you notes to donors. (We provide the names and notes).
- Staff a “Have Lunch on Us” UMACC table or a UMACC event.
- Serve as an interpreter for someone who speaks another language and needs help filling out the donation form or by answering questions.
- Ask department leadership to make a matching gift or to make a donation in the name of your department.
- Come to UMACC events! The Ambassador Planning Lunch in the fall, the Campaign Kickoff and Launch Party in October and the Ambassador Appreciation lunch in the spring.
Email email@example.com to find out more or to sign up today.