Talking with a doctor or nurse about your most personal health questions and concerns can sometimes feel uncomfortable or embarrassing, but it's important. Routine care, and treatment if problems happen, are essential to your health and wellness, now and throughout your life.
UHS has been leading the way in women's healthcare since 1971. We provide quality, respectful and confidential gynecological and reproductive health services. We honor the diversity of all women and their beliefs, experiences, cultural understandings, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Hours and Appointments
- Academic Semester: Open Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
- Summer and Intersession: Call for current hours.
- Call 413-577-6511 for an appointment.
Services We Offer:
- Routine exams, including Pap tests
- Follow-up of abnormal Pap tests, including colposcopy and biopsy
- Birth control education, counseling and management
- All methods, including pills, and insertion and removal of IUDs, implants and diaphragms
- Emergency contraception counseling and prescriptions
- Sexually transmitted infection care
- Diagnosis and treatment of all STIs, including confidential HIV testing and counseling
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccinations
- Diagnosis and treatment for period-related issues
- Including premenstrual syndrome, abnormal bleeding, irregular or absent periods
- Evaluation of pelvic pain and painful sex symptoms
- Diagnosis and care for urinary tract and vaginal infections
- Ovarian cyst diagnosis and treatment
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Pelvic ultrasounds