In this clinic, we strive to provide high-quality sexual and reproductive healthcare in a safe and comfortable setting, with a focus on cis and trans women, trans men, and nonbinary patients.
Sexual & Reproductive Health Clinic (SRH Clinic for short) is located on the ground floor of UHS, in the Whole Body Wellness Center. Services provided in SRH Clinic are also provided in our General Medicine Clinics.
SRH Clinic was called Women's Health Clinic until Summer 2023. We changed its name to be more inclusive of the diverse gender identities of patients who utilize the clinic.
SRH Clinic Services
Routine vaginal exams, including Pap tests
- Follow-up of abnormal Pap tests, including colposcopy and biopsy
Birth control education, counseling and management
- All methods, including pills, and insertion and removal of IUDs, implants and diaphragms
- Emergency contraception counseling and prescriptions
- Pregnancy testing, options counseling, and medication abortion.
- Diagnosis and treatment for period-related issues, including premenstrual syndrome, abnormal bleeding, irregular or absent periods
- Evaluation of pelvic pain and painful sex symptoms
- Diagnosis and care for urinary tract and vaginal infections
- Ovarian cyst diagnosis and treatment
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccinations
- Cryotherapy (treatment for warts)
- Gender-affirming care
- PrEP and PEP
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing, diagnosis and treatment
- HIV testing and counseling
Make An Appointment
- For an appointment in Sexual & Reproductive Health Clinic, call (413) 577-6511
- For sexual health and STI testing appointments in our General Medicine Clinics, call (413) 577-5101