Healthy eyes and good vision are an important part of your overall wellbeing. Our thorough optometric examinations can identify vision problems, eye diseases and other abnormalities. Exams include:
- health history review;
- visual acuity test;
- retinal check (with pupil dilation when indicated);
- refraction (eyeglass determination);
- color vision test (when indicated);
- blood pressure test (when indicated);
- eye health consultation, including glaucoma and cataract check;
- contact lens evaluation, when indicated; and an
- explanation of results.
To make an appointment, call Eye Care Services at 413-577-3937.
We accept Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, ConnectiCare, Fallon, Davis Vision, EyeMed, Harvard Pilgrim, Health New England, MetLife and Tufts health plans. Not all plans cover routine eye exams; check with your insurance carrier.