If you're studying remotely, you can still take advantage of our services to have a healthy semester!
Even if you are off-campus, you can access certain services remotely. Call your insurance company to verify whether a service is covered.
- Telehealth Appointments
- Minute Nurse Triage Form
- Nutrition Services
- Eye Care Services
- After-Hours Health Advice
- Patient Services
- CCPH Counseling & Workshops
UHS providers are available for virtual appointments via Zoom or over the phone. Telehealth is appropriate for a wide range of health concerns. To find out if your health concern can be addressed via telehealth, call our Appointments line: 413-577-5101. Learn about our providers.
- Telehealth Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
Have a health concern and not sure what to do? Want to speak to a nurse as soon as possible? Submit the Minute Nurse Triage Form on the Patient Portal. A UHS nurse will contact you and determine your best course of care, whether that's self-care at home, an appointment with a provider, or urgent care.
- MinuteNurse Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm; Saturday/Sunday 11 am - 5 pm
Good nutrition is an essential part of a healthy life. Together with regular exercise, healthful eating can prevent or improve many medical problems. All UHS nutrition services are currently offered via telehealth. Learn more about nutrition services here.
- Nutrition Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 8 am - 4 pm; Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8 am - 2 pm and 6 - 8 pm
Virtual visits are available at the discretion of Dr. Gray. Contact Eye Care Services at 413-577-3937 for contact lens orders, record requests, or to reach Dr. Gray.
- Eye Care Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
After hours, you can call UHS for health advice: 413-577-5229. In an emergency, always call 911.
Contact Patient Services to verify if UHS accepts your health insurance, or for Student Health Benefit Plan questions, enrollments, or waivers. Call 413-577-5129, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that email is not a secure method of communication for sensitive information.
- Patient Services Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
This semester, all CCPH counseling sessions, workshops and support groups are offered by phone and Zoom. Groups and workshops include:
- Connections in Quarantine
- Stress GPS
- ADHD Toolkit
- Always Forward: A group where black and brown undergraduate students can find their voice at UMass
- Self Esteem Workshop
- Social Anxiety Workshop
- Trans and Gender-Nonconforming Support Groups
Visit umass.edu/counseling to learn more about these offerings.