COVID-19 vaccines are available at the COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccine Clinic in the Campus Center. For details, visit umass.edu/coronavirus/vaccine
UMass COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement
(Updated 5/2/23) Effective July 1, 2023, the university will no longer require faculty, staff and students to receive a COVID-19 vaccination. We strongly recommend that members of the campus community get vaccinated with the COVID-19 booster when they are eligible. The campus will continue to host COVID-19 vaccine clinics throughout the year.
If you were vaccinated in Massachusetts, we should receive your record automatically. If you received a COVID-19 vaccine series or booster outside of Massachusetts, you can follow the steps below to submit your vaccine record to UMass.
- Login to the UMass Patient Portal and click the “Immunization” tab.
- For your original vaccine series, select "COVID-19 Vaccines." Find your vaccine type and enter the date(s) you received your vaccine.
- To update your record with your booster dose, scroll down to the last category, "COVID-19 Boosters." Find your vaccine type and enter the date you received your booster.
- Click "Submit" and go to the Upload page.
- Under "Documents Available to be Uploaded," select A – REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS FORM. Upload a photo of the vaccine card that you were given by the health care provider who administered the immunization. (New Students: If you submit a Required Immunization Form or other immunization documentation from your healthcare provider that includes your COVID-19 vaccine doses, you do not need to submit a photo of your COVID-19 vaccine card.)
If you need help accessing the UMass Patient Portal, please review our Patient Portal FAQs or email email@example.com.