UMass students, faculty & staff: if you think you may have COVID-19, you can get tested at UHS, or purchase rapid antigen tests at UHS Pharmacy.
PCR Testing Window
Located in UHS Walk-In Clinic
At our PCR Testing Window, you can walk in and self-pay for PCR testing at $25 per test. If you have symptoms or confirmed exposure, PCR testing can be billed to insurance. Insurance may not cover multiple PCR tests.
PCR Testing Window Hours:
- Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Urgent Care & Appointments
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
COVID-19 Isolation and Exposure Guidance
UMass Amherst follows the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (MA DPH) guidance for when an individual tests positive or exposed to COVID-19. Isolation (positive test) and exposure precautions are important steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 (isolate) please review the following guidance.
- If you were exposed to someone with COVID-19, please review the following guidance.
If you have any questions, or to report your positive test results for additional public health guidance, please email email@example.com or call (413) 577-8888 (messages will be returned Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.).