Due to COVID-19 safety measures, patients must be screened for COVID-19 before coming into the building for appointments or care. In an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Contact Us for an Appointment
Advance, Same-Day and Telehealth Appointments: 413-577-5101
Same-Day COVID-19 Testing: Text SYMPTOM to 413-944-8562
MinuteNurse Care Consults by Phone and Secure Message: Text CLINIC to 413-944-8562
24-Hour Health Advice: 413-577-5229
Hearing or speech impairments? Access the UHS TTY system: 413-545-5905
For urgent care, you can come to the UHS main entrance and be seen by our Acute Care Nurse. Urgent Care is available at UHS Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm.
You can now sign up to receive text messages from UHS that will increase the efficiency and quality of your care. Text message notifications from UHS may include appointment reminders and Zoom links for your telehealth appointments. To receive texts from UHS:
- Login to SPIRE at spire.umass.edu.
- Once logged in, click “Main Menu” > "My Personal Information" > "Phone Numbers."
- Select “Local and/or Cell Phone” from the dropdown menu, make sure your cell phone number is listed correctly, and click “Save.”
- Login to the UMass Patient Portal at umass.medicatconnect.com.
- Click the “Forms” tab, and select “Texting Opt In/Opt Out.”
- Follow instructions to consent to receive text messages from UHS.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Who can make an appointment?
UHS serves UMass Amherst students, faculty and staff, along with their spouses, domestic partners and dependents. The US Fish & Wildlife Department's Region 5 employees are eligible to use UHS, through a cooperative agreement. Ill or injured visitors can be seen at UHS on a fee-for-service basis.
Your UHS providers are available for telehealth appointments! Telehealth enables us to provide better outcomes, improve patient convenience, and keep patients safe. Contact us to find out if your health concern should be addressed with an in-person or telehealth appointment: 413-577-5000.