University Health Services' mission is to provide comprehensive medical care to a diverse population of UMass Amherst constituents and promote campus health in the broadest sense.
We commit to the holistic integration of a multitude of campus services promoting health in educational and residential environments.
We emphasize students first, and strive for excellence, sustainability and efficiency.
If you have a concern...
If you have a concern about the care you receive at UHS, let us know! You can:
- discuss the issue with the individual or department involved;
- complete a UHS feedback form. Deposit it in one of the collection boxes located throughout the health center; or
- call the administrative offices, (413) 577-5211 during business hours.
Diversity patient advocates
UHS is committed to ensuring equity in healthcare access, relations within the healthcare system, and medical treatment offered. To address concerns related to discrimination across lines of ethnicity, race, gender, gender identity, and sexual orientation, UHS has two appointed patient advocates who work with leadership and campus resources to address patient concerns.
- The diversity patient advocate for patients with concerns about ethnic or racial discrimination is Pierre Rouzier, M.D.; telephone (413) 577-5311.
- The diversity patient advocate for patients with concerns based on gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation is Cindy Hildebrand, R.N. ; telephone (413) 577-5040.