University Health Services' mission is to provide comprehensive medical care to a diverse population of UMass Amherst constituents and promote campus health in the broadest sense. We commit to the holistic integration of a multitude of campus services promoting health in educational and residential environments. We emphasize students first, and strive for excellence, sustainability and efficiency.
Did You Know?
In addition to general medicine, routine care and primary care, UHS provides the UMass campus community with a wide variety of specialty services. We have a full-service pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology department on-site. Students can access specialty services that include eye care, acupuncture, physical therapy, women's health, transgender care, nutrition, and more. View a complete list of our services. For mental health care and counseling, visit the Center for Counseling and Psychological Health.
We Value Your Feedback
How was your experience at UHS? Please share your feedback with us. You can:
- Email us at email@example.com; provide your phone number to receive a reply.
- Call our adminstrative offices, 413-577-5211.
- Share your feedback directly with the individual or department involved.
Diversity Patient Advocates
UHS is committed to ensuring equity in healthcare access, relations within the healthcare system, and medical treatment offered. To address concerns related to discrimination across lines of ethnicity, race, gender, gender identity, and sexual orientation, UHS has two appointed patient advocates who work with leadership and campus resources to address patient concerns.
- Patients with concerns about ethnic or racial discrimination, contact Pierre Rouzier, MD: 413-577-5211.
- Patients with concerns based on gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation, contact Cindy Hildebrand, RN: 413-577-5040.