Summer 2021 UCard Office Support
- During the Summer 2021 period UCard support will be conducted remotely by phone or over email.
- The only exception will be for customers coming to the office to pick up new or replacement cards. Customers will only come to the office on an appointment basis during the hours that the Whitmore Building is open, and will receive their cards in the hallway outside of the UCard Office main entrance.
Requesting a Replacement Card
- Any customer needing a replacement UCard should request a replacement card online at https://www.umass.edu/ucard/amherst-ucard.
- Any customer needing a replacement Door Access Badge or Department Badge, should contact the appropriate department, who will request the replacement card.
- One the UCard or Badge has been requested, the customer should schedule an appointment to pick up the card at https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/UMassUCardOffice@umass.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- The normal $30.00 Student UCard Replacement fee will be billed to the students' Bursar accounts
- The campus covers the Employee UCard Replacement fee centrally.
- Replacement badge costs will be recharged to the department requesting the replacement badge