What can I do if I do not agree with the outcome of the citation appeal?

To dispute the outcome of a citation appeal, an additional appeal may be filed with the Hearings Review Board, but must be submitted within 10 days of receipt of the original appeal decision. These appeals must be made in writing and should be sent to: Parking Services, University of Massachusetts, 51 Forestry Way, Amherst, MA 01003-9262 – Attn.: Hearing Review Board.

(413) 577-PARK (7275)


(413) 545-0056


(413) 545-4682